TheUtah A&E

Music, movies, and the world of celebrities--debunked.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Flasher Fantasy Football

I was part of a community theater production of "Little Shop of Horrors" in the fall of 2012.  One of my various characters was a flasher, and my first appearance consisted of wandering on stage and opening my coat to be viewed only by the trio girls.  I completed the opening number while holding my trench coat closed.  During the transition to the next scene, I revealed the clothes hidden beneath:  shorts and a t-shirt with "The End Is Near" written on it.


A bunch of cast members in "Little Shop" competed together in a Fantasy Football league during the show.  We continued the league again in the fall of 2013.  I decided to take a team name that changed every week by completing this phrase:  "We Need More..."  Some of them were based on my opponent.  Others were just for fun.  In addition, I found an appropriate photo (in parentheses) to use as my team logo.  Clearly, this flasher image was perfect for the Week 13.

  • Draft: Legs (no picture)
  • Week 1: Bananas (bunch of bananas)
  • Week 2: Wood (lots of logs)
  • Week 3: Pratfalls (polar bear falling down)
  • Week 4: Balloons (house from "Up")
  • Week 5: Tom (Tom Selleck)
  • Week 6: Smack Talk (Your Team Suck)
  • Week 7: Gummis (gummi bears)
  • Week 8: Chivalry (I Beat Women...to the door to hold it open for them.)
  • Week 9: Math (2+2=5)
  • Week 10: Wins (Staples "Easy" button)
  • Week 11: Guns (dusk silhouette of hunter aimed at flying duck)
  • Week 12: Icy Sunsets (sun over ice)
  • Week 13: Nudity (flasher character)
FYI, the team names from 2012 carried forward to 2013.  My final team name in 2012 was "Check Out These Legs," based on another of my "Little Shop" characters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home