TheUtah A&E

Music, movies, and the world of celebrities--debunked.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Why Do Men Have Nipples?

New York physician Billy Goldberg answers the strangest questions in his new book, "Why Do Men Have Nipples?" The book is subtitled, "Hundreds of Questions You'd Only Ask a Doctor After Your Third Martini," (Three Rivers Press) and co-authored by humorist Mark Leyner. Here are some examples of questions this book answers:

•How do people in wheelchairs have sex?
•Why do I get a killer headache when I suck down my milkshake too fast?
•Can I lose my contact lens inside my head forever?
•Why does asparagus make my pee smell?
•Why do old people grow hair on their ears?
•Is the old adage “beer before liquor, never sicker, liquor before beer...” really true?
(taken from an Editorial Review at Amazon.com)

One could probably research these questions for him/herself, but now the answers are provided in a single book. It's quite possible you would learn something new besides the question that first interested you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home